A rented house can still be designed to feel like a lovely home – sometimes it just takes a little more creativity! I love the challenge of decorating and DIY-ing my rented home, and many projects on the blog are dedicated to that.
Do you have a fabulous rented home (or apartment) that you’d love to see featured on the blog? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
Renting & Moving Tips
With more than 7 rented apartments and homes in my sordid past, and four pets of my own, I’ve learned a thing or two about finding good, pet-friendly rentals – as well as actually packing up and moving.
- How To: Find your perfect apartment - Here’s how we determined just what we needed in our next rental.
- How To: Find a pet-friendly rental – Sell yourself (and your pets) with a letter to potential landlords, then sit back and let them chase you!
- How To: Pack like a pro – A little planning and organization goes a long way to make your move easier!
- How To: Afford to hire movers – If you pack everything yourself, and help them load the truck, you’ll save a ton of dough!
- How To: Be uber-prepared for a quick move-in – A bit of virtual unpacking makes for a smoother, faster transition.
Rental Decorating Projects